Sunday, April 29, 2007

J'adore

As promised I have returned. This time I bring you a taste of my latest musical crush Tender Forever. I could not possibly be more in love, and this video is just further proof of why. This track is off her last album "The Soft and The Hardcore" produced by Calvin Johnson and released on K Records, naturally. Shes been recording a new one which I believe is supposed to be released at some point this year. But to make a long music rant short all you really need to know is that shes quirky, cute, french and amazingly talented. What more could you possibly want? a lo-fi asthetic and sound you say? Check! She's got it in spades.

Here's the video for "The Magic of the Crashing Stars"

P.S. Shes playing Irving Plaza on the 15th with Electrelane and The Blow so hit that up if youre in town.

No comments: